How to Gain a Time Extension for Your Income Tax Return

31 January 2018

If you’re in business and / or own rental property and are not a client of a Tax Agent your income tax return must be filed with Inland Revenue by 7 July and any income tax paid by 7 February the following year.

Simply by Joining Kiwitax you’ll gain a significant time extension for both filing of your income tax return and payment of income tax. As a Registered Tax Agent, Inland Revenue allows Kiwitax clients up to 31 March  to file Income Tax returns plus extends the deadline for paying any income tax until 7 April the following year.

It’s completely free and super easy to become a client. You’ll immediately gain access to unlimited free tax advice – anytime you have a question just ask us. We’re always happy to help!

To get started please visit the Become a Client page or simply Contact us. Thanks!