Kiwi Tax Limited
Terms & Conditions of Trade
Any questions or comments regarding this page please contact us.
These Terms & Conditions form the principles under which Kiwi Tax Limited conducts business with its clients.
We will do business with you on the understanding that both of us will abide by the latest revision of these Terms and Conditions prevailing on the day that your order is accepted or at your choice any later revision of Terms and Conditions issued by Kiwi Tax Limited. If you choose to use a later revision of these terms and conditions then you will be bound by all the conditions prevailing in that later revision.
Kiwi Tax Limited expects to conduct business with you in a professional manner, and believes that maintaining a good relationship with you is one of our highest priorities. Both of us will act in good faith at all times when dealing with each other.
We will both keep details of our business confidential, with the following exceptions:
- Should it be necessary either of us may refer to the existence of our commercial relationship with the other unless we have both previously agreed not to in writing.
- This referral is limited to statements of the existence of this commercial relationship and may include the use of any generally available logos and trademarks (with acknowledgments) and links to Internet web sites.
Where appropriate, we may agree to the terms of an additional Confidentiality Agreement. These Terms and Conditions will take precedence over any additional agreement with regard to the specific prior terms in this section.
2.1 Quotes, Pricing & Orders
Where appropriate we will provide a written quotation on request for goods and services.
- All quotes are valid for one month from the date of issue.
- All prices that we quote are in New Zealand Dollars ($) and are exclusive of GST, freight and handling (if applicable). These will be invoiced at the prevailing rates on the date of invoicing.
- We reserve the right to change the pricing of services at any time. You will be charged for ongoing existing services at the original rate until the end of the current term for that service.
All items remain the property of Kiwi Tax Limited until paid for in full. If it becomes necessary to recover items supplied but not paid for, you will be liable for the cost of this recovery.
2.3 Receipt & Use of Products
- We will be responsible for ensuring that items sent to you have reasonable insurance to cover against loss or damage during delivery.
- If any items sent by post or courier are not received within 2 working days, please let us know so that we can ask the carrier to investigate possible loss of the item.
- Any damage or shortages at time of receipt should be reported to us within one week of receipt. You will be liable for any loss or damage to items that occurs after you have received them.
2.4 Provision of Services
We may provide standard services to you as detailed in our services list. Where applicable these will be supplied on an ongoing basis. In general all standard services are supplied on an annual basis (the “term”) and this term is automatically renewed.
- You will be wholly responsible at all times to the appropriate authorities for your use of a standard service.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order or to renew a standard service without reason.
- We reserve the right to cease without notice the provision of a standard service if you fail to meet your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2.4.1 Alterations to Existing Services
At your request we will alter your existing service during its current term, at the rate on our price list on that date.
You may request to cancel services at anytime after the initial term without penalty. Payment for any work in progress may be required.
If you wish to cancel during the initial term, you may be required to pay an early termination fee. The initial term is 12 months or completion of one set of FY accounts, which ever occurs first.
The initial term begins from the date of signing the Kiwitax engagement and authority form.
3.1 Ongoing Services
Where we have agreed to provide you with ongoing services, we may not issue a formal quote for each activity that you request us to perform. In this case you will be billed at a rate we have both previously agreed or otherwise at the prevailing rate according to our price list.
We may ask you to confirm each of your requirements in writing until we are satisfied that we have an understanding of your ongoing needs and how your organisation operates.
Once we have been dealing with you for some time we will generally take instructions from you by any of the following methods:
- Written Request
If you do not wish us to accept instructions by any of these methods, or would prefer a different method of issuing instructions then please let us know.
4.1 Standard Services
Standard services are invoiced on completion of work and our standard payment terms apply from the date of invoice.
5.1 Normal Transactions
- Payment in full is required before or at the commencement of any annual accounting work order.
- We may charge a surcharge for payments made by credit card.
5.2 Credit Facilities
We do not automatically provide you with a credit facility. If such facility is approved we reserve the right to terminate this facility without prior notice and without reason at any time. Payment terms for outstanding delivered products and services will not be affected, but any undelivered products or services will be subject to our normal terms at that time. We reserve the right to carry out any credit checks with third parties.
5.3 Credit Facility Transactions
- Should a credit account be approved for you, our standard payment terms for credit accounts is payment in full strictly 14 days from date of invoice unless otherwise previously agreed in writing. If you would like to enter into an alternative payment arrangement please discuss this with us prior to ordering.
- We do not have a large administration department or the facilities to perform unnecessary credit control functions. We do not wish to conduct business with anyone who causes us to pursue outstanding debts. We are likely to refuse further business from you if you act in this manner.
- Failure to pay on time will result in withdrawal of services and any further deliveries of ordered items without notice and further action will be taken to recover any debts and/or items which have not been paid for in full.
- All amounts outstanding after the due date may be subject to a late payment interest charge of up to 2% per month, compounding.
- You will be liable for all costs incurred recovering outstanding debts.
All notices or other communications to be given under these terms of trade will be given at the recipient’s last known place of address.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by any new or existing Kiwitax customers
- Vouchers are not transferrable
- Only one voucher can be used per Kiwitax customer in any single calendar year
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue