Withholding Tax Payers – You’re Probably Due a Refund!

If you’re a self-employed contractor (for example) who has withholding tax deducted from your income then you are required by Inland Revenue to file an income tax return. We’ve recently come across a few people who believe since their tax is already being deducted similar to PAYE, then the don’t need to file a return – this is incorrect! In fact when all your expenses are taken into account it’s highly likely you will receive a sizeable tax refund. To find out more please contact us about getting your tax return filed ASAP.